Date of last modification: 1 January 2022
Data protection is a very important topic to us. We would therefore like to inform you about the type, extent and purpose of the recording, storing, amendment, transmission and/or using of personal data.
We collect your details when you contact us with an enquiry and we may keep a record of that correspondence, your company name, personal name, email address, telephone number and/or any other data submitted by means of such message.
Use of personal data
We collect information about you for the following purposes:
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- Providing you with information about products and services
In the case you left your details in our contact form, we may also, from time to time, contact you via post, telephone or email regarding our products and services we think may be of interest to you.
UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – UK Representative
Pursuant to Article 27 of the UK GDPR, JvanH Media B.V. has appointed EDPO UK Ltd as its UK GDPR representative in the UK. You can contact EDPO UK regarding matters pertaining to the UK GDPR:
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security and safety
ResponseConcepts has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. We use security measures to ensure that information is secured trough the Website.
Your rights and how to exercise them
You have the right to:
- Right of access: you may request us to confirm if information about you is processed. If such is the case, you will receive access to your information.
- Right of rectification: if our information about you is incorrect, you may request us to rectify your information. This includes the right to have incomplete information completed, taking into account the purpose of the processing.
- Right to erasure: you may request us to erase your information, for instance if the information is unlawfully processed, or if you have withdrawn your consent. We will exercise your right to erasure without undue delay.
- Right to restrict processing: you may request us to restrict the processing of your information, if (i) the information is inaccurate, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you need us to retain the information after the retention period for a legal claim, or (iv) you have objected to the processing and a verification of our legitimate interests is pending. We will exercise your right to restrict processing (for marketing purposes) without undue delay. In any case, you have the right to restrict processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Right to data portability: you may request us to provide you with an electronic file of your information, or to transfer your personal data to a third party if such is technically feasible.
We will respond to your requests without undue delay, or within one month if permitted. If allowed under applicable legislation, we may extend the response period with two further months if such is necessary due to the complexity and number of requests. We will notify you of any extension and the reason thereof. If we deny your request, we shall inform you on the reasons for such a denial.
You may (in addition to the rights above) lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your information by us, or regarding the denial of a request as meant above, with the Data Protection Authority either in your place of work, your place of residence, or the place where the breach has occurred.
In accordance with the law, ResponseConcepts does not store your personal data longer than necessary for achieving the purposes for which they are collected or processed.
In case you provided your data in the contact form, we will store the data for a maximum period of 36 months. After this period, your data will be automatically deleted. In any case, you can also request this data be removed at any time free of charge.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com
We are not using any “cookie” technology on the public area of this web website. If we add any cookies in the future, we will change this notice to explain how such cookies are used.
It may become necessary to adapt the contents of this Data Protection Policy. We shall immediately publish any changes in the Data Protection Policy.
JvanH Media B.V. / ResponseConcepts
Prins Bernhardplein 200
1097 JB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
+31 (0)20 370 4424