We are looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations, partners and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
To further strengthen our compliance programme, we are looking for you, a talented young professional with the ambition to have a career in GDPR compliance combined with a deep-dive into the world of permission marketing.
With an Bachelor, preferably first experience with GDPR and a strong interest in data driven business you could be our match. If you are also a fast learner with analytical skills and conceptual understanding.
Your role will be broad and involve all areas of compliance, you will operate the compliance programme of ResponseConcepts, conduct daily monitoring activities, be involved in the development of policies and procedures and support risk assessments. The rules and regulations of the permission marketing market such as GDPR is your constant reference and companion. This role is guided by and reports to the Legal Advisor.
What you have to offer:
- Bachelor (e.g. economics, law, business administration)
- Preferably first experience with GDPR (1-2 years)
- Assertiveness to regulation
- Eye for detail / precise
- Persuasive communication skills, able to challenge
- Assertiveness and professional curiosity
- Excellent English skills (Dutch skills are an advantage)
- Ability to prepare compliance reports
What we have to offer
- Continuous training and professional development career path programs
- Work hard, play hard office culture, led by a multi-national workforce
- Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals
- Opportunity to attend the most prestigious international online marketing events and represent our company
- Fun and chilled out office in Amsterdam
- Fun team activities (regular drinks and parties)
- Colleagues working together from all over the world
- Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments