Young and ambitious people – are you hungry for knowledge? Do you love the online marketing industry and would like to start your career in a global organization, by joining our fast growing team at ResponseConcepts.
ResponseConcepts is the leading provider in Permission Marketing. With premium lead generation products in 13 countries world-wide, we generate premium quality leads for our clients. ResponseConcepts is rapidly expanding to new countries, building and maintaining close relations with local and international partners. We are currently seeking an intensely motivated and passionate Customer Success Manager for our Italian market.
Structure is key. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
You are capable of managing multiple requests and campaigns at the same time. In this role you will be reporting to the operations manager and assist the sales team in rolling out new campaigns in Italy. You will deal with our marketing, design and development team on a daily basis to ensure our campaigns are well taken care of.
Tasks will include- but are not limited to-;
• First point of contact towards our clients if the deal is made. You are responsible for the onboarding of the client and its campaign
• Daily account management for setting up campaigns via API requests and you monitor these closely. Whenever there is a trend feasible you identify it and you take all necessary actions to solve
• On a daily basis you have a meeting with the sales team to discuss all outstanding tickets and to follow up on any request regarding your country
• You keep the overview of all campaigns that come in and prioritize them
• You actively A/B test the campaigns and you report the results to your manager
• On a weekly basis you report to the sales team the opportunities in your regions
• You gather feedback from the clients about the quality and you make sure all knowledge is shared within the team.
• You analyze day to day results; thoroughly test, fix and improve new developed products; work out new campaign ideas.
Who are you?
You have affinity with the online marketing industry. You are enthusiastic and a positive thinker with an open mind who thinks: “Everything is possible!”. You are not afraid to work independently and ask for help when necessary. You are eager to learn about online marketing in a fast-paced environment and above all you are a strong planner and multitasker.
• 1-3 year work experience
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Great communication skills, good in account management
• Analytical, good with numbers and excel
• Well organized, planning is your second nature
• Knowledge of customer service practices
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
• Fluency in English and Italian, spoken and written
What we have to offer
• Continuous training and professional development career path programs
• Work hard, play hard office culture, led by a multi-national workforce
• Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals
• Opportunity to attend the most prestigious international online marketing events and represent our company
• Fun and chilled out office in Amsterdam
• Fun team activities (regular drinks and parties)
• Colleagues working together from all over the world
• Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments