Do you love providing customers the best services, analyzing/optimizing results and would you like to start your career in a global online marketing organization? Then ResponseConcepts is your place!
ResponseConcepts is a full service Permission Marketing agency.We help our partners reach their goals by helping them reach their ideal target audience and consult them on their engagement strategies. We deliver to our clients insights, data and dedicated permission marketing advice and strategy
We are currently seeking an intensely motivated and passionate Customer Success Manager for our Italian market.
Structure is key. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
You are capable of managing multiple requests at the same time. In this role you will be reporting to the operations manager and assist the sales team in onboarding new clients in Italy.
We are a result driven company, so your task is to optimize towards the best results. This involves creating and analyzing reports, and optimize based on your conclusions.
Next to analyzing you will take care of implementations, and being the point of contact for our customers for any service related inquiries.
Tasks will include- but are not limited to-;
• First point of contact towards our clients if the deal is made. You are responsible for the onboarding of the clients
• Daily account management for setting up new clients via API requests and you monitor these closely.
• On a daily basis you have a meeting with the sales team to discuss all outstanding tickets and to follow up on any request regarding your country
• You keep the overview of all client that come in and prioritize the implementations
• You actively monitor and optimize towards the best performance
• On a weekly basis you report to the sales team the opportunities in your regions
• You gather feedback from the clients about the quality, track KPI’s of our clients and you make sure all knowledge is shared within the team.
• You analyze day to day results; thoroughly test, fix and improve new developed products; work out new campaign ideas.
• You help to identify the best performing data sources for our clients
Who are you?
You are structured and analytical. You have affinity with the online marketing industry. You are enthusiastic and a positive thinker with an open mind who thinks: “Everything is possible!”. You are not afraid to work independently and ask for help when necessary. You are eager to learn about online marketing in a fast-paced environment and above all you are a strong planner and multitasker.
• 2-3 year work experience
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Great communication skills, good in account management / customer service
• Analytical, good with numbers and excel
• Well organized, planning is your second nature
• Knowledge of customer service practices
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
• Fluency in English and Italian, spoken and written
What we have to offer
• Continuous training and professional development career path programs
• Work hard, play hard office culture, led by a multi-national workforce
• Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals
• Opportunity to attend the most prestigious international online marketing events and represent our company
• Fun and chilled out office in Amsterdam
• Fun team activities (regular drinks and parties)
• Colleagues working together from all over the world
• Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments