Operations Data Analyst Benelux
Do you love data analysis and would like to start your career in a global online marketing organization, by joining our fast growing team at ResponseConcepts? This is your chance!
ResponseConcepts is the fastest growing and innovative permission marketing agency worldwide, with the HQ based in Amsterdam and an office in Singapore. With our innovating solutions we help B2C companies to use permission marketing to get in contact with their ideal target audience worldwide.We serve over 1000 customers in various industries such as: Energy, Telecom, Broadband, Charities, Retail, Travel, Insurance, Fashion and e-commerce.
As a Operational Data Analyst Benelux you are responsible for the daily operations of the Benelux market and analyzing results of the market and our customers.
You will be analyzing data from various platforms, and help to optimize campaigns based on conclusions you have made from your analysis. We are a result driven company, so your task is to optimize towards the best results. This involves creating and analyzing reports, and optimize based on your conclusions.
Next to analyzing you will take care of implementations, and being the point of contact for our customers for any service related inquiries.
The other tasks are -and not only limited to-:
- Analyze, validate and visualize business data, create value-added solutions.
- Analyzing revenue and margin reports
- Sharing results and opportunities with other departments in the company
- Being a point of contact for our customers
- Furthermore you will be facilitating the internal communication between operations and the Benelux sales team
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information technology, data analysis or Economics/business administration
- 1 year of relevant professional experience (reporting, data analysis, data manipulation techniques)
- You have an eye for details, can find issues and solve them, analyze information and make reports
- You are able to identify opportunities and optimize inefficiencies
- You become a visualization expert to empower colleagues understanding of their data
- Analytical with a strong sense of responsibility and a solid technical background.
- Professional Dutch and good English speaker
- Preferably familiar with working with project management and data visualization tools.
- An attractive salary
- The opportunity to grow in an unique, young, international and fast growing international permission marketing agency.
- Daily lunches at the office with fresh fruit snacks, salads, juices etc.
- An employee focused workplace combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and high fun factor (e.g. Friday drinks and game room)
- Team activities like company trips and lunches
- A young team with fun colleagues with a good work life balance and always looking out for each other
- You to be part of a company that is growing to be the number one permission marketing agency in
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Don’t wait and send us your CV today, so we can get in
touch with you asap!