Product Manager Exit
ResponseConcepts is a Permission Marketing Agency that specializes in generating premium B2C leads for clients in over 10 countries. We help international and local business grow by supplying them with potential customers leads and further grow their business. Our years of experience in Permission Marketing and Lead generation have helped us become industry leader in the European and International markets. An international team of online marketers, salesmen, business intelligence specialist and creative design team creates a stimulating and exciting working environment, suited for growth. With offices in Amsterdam, Germany, UK, Barcelona and Singapore we are looking for a great new addition to help conquer the world.
You like to network both inside and outside the company. You are THE connector. Searching trends in the market and industry is your specialty and you enjoy analyzing results. Daily you love to optimize customer journeys and improve overall user experience. You keep track of daily performance and the revenue that you bring in is the cherry on the cake!
In this role as an Product Manager you will be responsible for the monetization of traffic and user flows of our pages in the mobile division. You will deal with our product management team, marketing team and our studio on a daily basis in order to get the best know-how on our products. You will the point of contact for all our external partners who would like to receive traffic from our “thank you pages”.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- A/B testing offers and analyze EPC (earnings per click)
- Optimize customer journey and improve overall user experience
- Optimize our products on the technical side, as well as on the visual side
- Search for relevant offers that match our audience
- Come up with new campaigns for our current product portfolio
- Get the best ROI on our current traffic
- Work on new communication channels that fit our current portfolio and will increase revenue
You will work closely with the affiliate management team and other product managers. You will be getting your own responsibilities and be able to work independently. You basically run your own shop.
- Excellent analyzing skills and super good with figures
- Able to keep an overview on different projects, work systematically, in a structured way and always with an eye for detail.
- Experienced with technology and preferably projects that include web and mobile components.
- Able to work and think on a bachelor level and has 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the online media industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills (business language)
- Knowledge of the online mobile industry (games/apps/music/videos)
- An eye for good converting designs / landing pages
- Product intuition. You understand the consumer product in your core.
What kind of person you are:
- Enthusiastic and positive thinking
- Open minded, everything is possible mentality
- Not afraid to take the lead in your projects
- Think in solutions, not in problems
- Someone who is organized and knows what he’s doing
- Passionate about web technology and smart mobile solutions
- Someone who often thinks: “It can always be better!”
What we offer
The position we are offering is in a young, vibrant and international team, made up of 21 different nationalities, that has already secured the top position in many of the international and Europeans markets. We are looking for somebody to invest in and the opportunity to grow with the company is a highly reachable goal. On top of a generous salary and a motivating bonus scheme we offer the following company benefits: Semi flexible working hours – Fun Games room – employee referral – fresh lunch with salad 5 days a week – team building events bi-monthly – fresh fruit daily – Friday beers & snacks- Gympass.
Please apply here or for more information please contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.