Response Concepts is looking for YOU!
Young and ambitious people – are you hungry for knowledge? Do you love the online marketing industry and would like to start your career in a global organization, by joining our fast growing team at ResponseConcepts.
ResponseConcepts is the leading provider in Permission Marketing Agency. With premium lead generation products in 13 countries world-wide, we generate premium quality leads for our clients. Response Concepts is rapidly expanding to new countries, building and maintaining close relations with local and international partners. We are currently seeking an intensely motivated and passionate e-mail marketing specialist to support our amazing team.
In this role you will be in charge of email campaigns in Germany and 1 or 2 English speaking countries. On a daily base, you will work with affiliate networks (mostly in Germany), our lead generation team, design and development team. All of this to ensure that your email campaigns are well taken care of.
What we have to offer
- Continuous training and professional development career path programs
- Work hard, play hard office culture, led by a multi-national workforce
- Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals
- Opportunity to attend the most prestigious online marketing events and represent our company
- Fun and chilled out office in Amsterdam
- Fun team activities (regular drinks and parties)
- Colleagues working together from all over the world
- Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments
- Analysis of day to day results, thoroughly test, fix and improve campaigns in terms of conversion
- Negotiate CPC/CPL/CPS deals with affiliate networks
- You get your own responsibilities and are able to work independently on your own countries
- Provide reports, insights, and recommendations based on data
- Perform A/B testing on email campaigns, segmented by language & country
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- German native
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing
- Very strong analytical skills
- Comfortable in dynamic environments where change is a constant
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work to meet fast deadline
- Excellent organizational, time management and creative problem-solving skill
- Very strong attention to details.
Apply now so we can invite you for an interview!