Spanish Speaking Operational Manager
ResponseConcepts is the fastest growing and innovative lead generation company worldwide, with the HQ based in Amsterdam and an office in Singapore. With our innovating premium lead generation product in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia, we generate premium quality leads for our clients.
We are rapidly expanding to new countries, building and maintaining close relations with local and international partners. With our lead generation solutions we generate the ideal potential new clients (leads) for our customers. We serve over 1200 customers in various industries such as: Energy, Telecom, Broadband, Charities, Retail, Travel, Insurance, Fashion and e-commerce.
At the moment we are hiring a great Spanish speaking Operational Manager. Within ResponseConcepts this role is called Operational Manager because the candidate will be responsible for the operational infrastructure within GEO Spain.
* This role includes checking campaigns on: design, layout, grammar, spelling, functioning of the online campaign and co-registration questions.
* The role also involves client management by keeping track of the weekly deliveries and optimization of data quality and revenue.
* Together with the Finance and Business intelligence team you will be responsible for making and optimizing reports to enhance the daily business.
* Furthermore you will be facilitating the internal communication between the Spanish team and the rest of the company.
* You have an eye for details, can find issues and solve them, analyze information and make reports.
* You are able to identify opportunities and optimize inefficiencies.
What we have to offer?
* Excellent package of employment terms
* Competitive salary
* You will receive a training to be able to work independently within the Spanish Team.
* Continuous training and professional development on lead generation
* Highly driven and ambitious environment
* International, fun and talented colleagues (25 different nationalities)
* Educational and personal development opportunities
* Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals
* Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments
* Amazing company parties twice a year, team activities and Friday drinks
* Excellent in Spanish and English
* Analytical skills
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and is happy to work in a young, fast-growing and international environment.
* Good in time management
* Eye for details
* Familiarity with Salesforce and Jira is a pré
* Knowledge in Marketing is a pré