Business Development Manager UK
Are you an experienced and passionate sales leader? Do you get excited by marketing and innovative customer acquisition solutions? Are you driven by hunting for new business, building long-term relationships and offering solutions to your partners? Then ResponseConcepts is what you are looking for!
ResponseConcepts is the fastest growing and innovative lead generation company worldwide, with the HQ based in Amsterdam and an office in Singapore. With our innovating premium lead generation product in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Poland, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia, we generate premium quality leads for our clients.
We are rapidly expanding to new countries, building and maintaining close relations with local and international partners. With our lead generation solutions we generate the ideal potential new clients (leads) for our customers. We serve over 1200 customers in various industries such as: Energy, Telecom, Broadband, Charities, Retail, Travel, Insurance, Fashion and e-commerce.
We are currently seeking for a natural, “true” salesperson by heart. If sales runs through your veins, and if you are a highly motivated person that wants to build success, then we want you.
As Business Development Manager UK you will be responsible for our further growth and development of new clients in the UK. You are responsible for advising and selling our lead generation products to B2C customers in various industries in the UK market. You will use your experience and communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers from the very first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper and ongoing after-sales service. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth and your own personal growth.
* You are responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities and achieving overall sales and revenue goals.
* Learning, researching and deepening your lead generation knowledge
* Proactively selling our lead generation product to customers in various B2C industries
* Visiting clients for face to face presentations/meetings
* You will be attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
* You will continue to work closely with the clients to ensure and maintain exceptional lending service and referral opportunities.
* You are responsible for the success of your (gained) clients by providing both strategic and hands-on support in the optimization and effective use of lead generation to achieve the marketing / customer acquisition goals of your clients.
* Daily activities include monitoring & evaluating the individual account results, reporting, advising and liaising your clients, pitching lead generation and building long term relationships
What we have to offer?
* Excellent package of employment terms
* Competitive salary and uncapped bonus system
* Continuous training and professional development on lead generation
* Multiple career opportunities in a fast growing and innovative company
* Highly driven and ambitious environment
* International, fun and talented colleagues (25 different nationalities)
* Educational and personal development opportunities
* Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals
* Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments
* Amazing company parties twice a year, team activities and Friday drinks
* Bachelors or Master’s degree
* Experienced with cold calling
* A minimum of 2 years’ B2B experience in selling (offline/online) marketing products, and B2B-account management
* Experience with key account management & C-level
* Highly driven and ambitious person
* Passionate about marketing
* Flexible to travel
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Native English speaker