Sales Consultant Italy
Are you driven and ambitious? Are you a natural-born sales person and a good communicator? Do you get excited about having an uncapped commission structure that will allow you to change your lifestyle? ResponseConcepts is looking for you!
ResponseConcepts is the fastest growing and most innovative permission marketing agency worldwide. With our HQ based in Amsterdam and an office in Singapore, our innovative solutions we help B2C companies use permission marketing to get in contact with their ideal target audience worldwide. We serve over 1000 customers in various industries such as: Energy, Telecom, Broadband, Charities, Retail, Travel, Insurance, Fashion and e-commerce.
We are rapidly growing, building, and maintaining close relations with Partners and pioneering in the global marketing space.
We are currently seeking for a natural and a “true” salesperson at heart to join our winning team. If sales runs through your veins and if you are a highly motivated person that wants to build a successful professional and personal life, then ResponseConcepts is what you’ve been looking for.
No direct experience in the marketing industry is required, we invest in our team to make them the best in what we do.
As a Sales Consultant Italy you will be trained to become an expert in permission marketing and will receive extensive sales trainings. You are responsible for our growth and the development of new clients in the Italian market. You are responsible for advising and selling our permission marketing solutions to B2C customers in various industries in the Italian market. You will use your experience, your communication skills, and your people skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers from the very first contact until you build a long-term solid partnership. You will also ensure to provide proper and ongoing after-sales service. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth and your own personal growth.
- Daily cold calling to sell our solutions to new customers.
- You are responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities and achieving overall sales and revenue goals.
- Learning, researching, and deepening your permission marketing knowledge.
- Advising and consulting clients how to use permission marketing.
- Visiting clients for face to face presentations/meetings.
- You will be attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- You will continue to work closely with the clients to ensure and maintain exceptional service and referral opportunities.
- You are responsible for the success of your clients by providing both strategic and hands-on support in the optimization and effective use of permission marketing to achieve the marketing / customer acquisition goals of your clients.
- Daily activities include: monitoring and evaluating your individual account results and the results of your clients.
What we have to offer?
- Excellent package of employment terms.
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus system.
- You should be earning €5k commission per month after your first 6 months!
- Continuous training and professional development on lead generation.
- Multiple career opportunities in a fast growing and innovative company.
- Highly driven and ambitious environment.
- International, fun, and talented colleagues (25 different nationalities).
- Educational and personal development opportunities.
- Team-based workplace dynamic with vibrant talent collaborating towards common objectives and goals.
- Healthy cuisine and all-day refreshments.
- Amazing company parties twice a year, team activities, and Friday drinks.
- Bachelors degree
- Experienced with cold calling
- A minimum of 1 year experience in sales
- Highly driven and ambitious person
- Passionate about marketing
- Flexible to travel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Native Italian and proficient English speaker
Do you recognize yourself in all the above? Don’t hesitate and send your CV so we can get in touch with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Italian (Required)